Wednesday, June 9, 2010

2 more days!!!

Hey!

A few things before I start my adventure (SOOO EXCITED!!!):

I don't really know how often I'll have internet, but I will update every time I can! I can still get/send emails, letters, texts, etc...

You can track me everyday here: http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/route.php?route=P2S&year=2010

Thanks SO much to EVERYONE who has helped get me through this fundraising adventure. Local businesses, donators, and family. My friends at Dartmouth have been amazing. Thanks for buying our grilled cheese and putting dash on your accounts. and thanks for the tupperware/video games/granola bars/advice. ALSO Maddy has been amazing this whole time. I would not have gotten anywhere without her. THANK YOU for dealing with everything and keeping things fun!

Like I said, I'll keep in touch as much as I can! Can't wait to see everyone when I get back, and I'm really excited to start riding!

thanks again, and see you in August!


No comments:

Post a Comment