Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I have a bed!!

This is what today looked like:


Ohio is really different from Pa so far. A little flatter, really green, full of corn and soy beans. We saw an Amish buggy, which drove by as we were taking a photo of a buggy crossing sign...awkward...haha. We had a long day-87 miles, but it was fairly easy, perfect weather, and really nice. We also stopped to eat lunch at a fire station where the firefighters let us climb all over their trucks and try on their clothes. It was awesome. Aaaaand we are staying at Kenyan college tonight. In singles. With beds. Best surprise ever. Basically I'm going to bed at like 8 so I can cherish a bed longer.



This is from our last build day in Youngstown. I learned how to concrete the side of the house with Adrienne. Unfortunately that tan line is even worse now. It's obscene.




Us at Celtic cafe, a sweet bar in Franklin, Pa. They loved us and gave everyone free shirts when we went to watch the world cup game.

Ps: sorry photos are sideways. I can't rotate them on my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment