Monday, July 19, 2010

Another century!!

Ok this post is a few days old. No service ever!! Today still no service, but we have wifi!

Anyways, so the day after the crazy heat we had a 110 mile day. It was a little insane but pretty awesome. I had a sweet group (Justine, Kaitlin, Vidya, Amy, Adrienne). The ride was pretty smooth in the morning! Some awesome views and hills.

After second lunch, though, I had a pretty bad crash (I'm totally fine though!). Basically I hit gravel and flipped sideways....and Vidya went flying over me. Yeah, I got run over by a bike. It was ok though! I was really high on adrenaline and felt totally good to keep going.

We had an extra third stop where bretts parents made us smoothies (best idea ever!!!). By then I was really dehydrated and kind of shaky, but my friends where really calming. The end was hard, but it was so sweet to make it 110 miles! Yay build day tomorrow! That was a crazy week (3 rides over 100!). It's been such a great adventure.




Location:Walnut St,Yankton,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment