Tuesday, August 17, 2010

2 days 3 mountain passes

Omak to Early winters was a beautiful climb over loup loup pass. I rode with Theise, and we took it pretty slowly. There was a webcam at the top of the pass, so my parents got to see me. We also stopped in Winthrop, a sweet little town 20 miles away from the campground to get ice cream and play mini golf. When we got to the campsite, we showered in the river, which was as cold as melted ice...because it was melted ice. On bike and build, if there is water, you swim in it. Or you get pushed in. That night we also finally had our prom, which was something Paige was planning for us. And by 'prom' I mean we raided every thrift store on our route. There is no way we could get to the end without doing it. That was a crazy night...so much fun!


we love mountains!


Winthrop



"showers"




Me and my date, Kristian at prooom



No comments:

Post a Comment