Sunday, August 8, 2010

DAY OFF

So since my mom just texted me about updating, I guess I should get on this. I'll start with our day off in west yellowstone. It was absolutely beautiful! I spent the day with Maddy and her aunt and uncle who live in the area and know it really well. We started off with breakfast in the park. Then we drove to a trail leading up to mt. Jefferson. It was an amazing trail with a million wildflowers and crazy views. We took a lot of detours to climb up rocks and stare back at the tetons and other surrounding mountains.

I really wanted to go into yellowstone since I've never been there, so after a nice lunch at a wildlife observatory, we headed into the park. We walked around painted pots, bubbling mud, steaming hot springs, and geiser. I saw old teller erupt over 100 feet in the air. I also got to see a ridiculous amount of bison, which was cool. Overall really amazing day!









Location:E Mt Highway 200,Lincoln,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment