Friday, August 20, 2010

SEATTLE!!!

Probably the most amazing day of my life. Riding into Seattle was unreal. We rode in a huge pack all day and had a dance party on a bridge over the freeway and took a nap at lunch. We
Went around in circles to stretch it out as long as possible. And freaked out when we saw the space needle.

Running into the water was insane. We were so beyond excited. I can't even describe it. Right before we got to the beach, we heard "Here comes the sun" blaring from speakers in a store. That's been our song for Paige for weeks. And doing this without her wasn't the same, but we learned so much about taking care of each other from Paige. She was there in that.

We just biked across the country!! I guess now I have a lot of perspective on challanges and overcoming them. And I have friends forever. Friends can get you through anything. Even the tetons and cooler crew. I don't really know what to say when people ask how my summer was. Definitely amazing but also incredibly hard. I'll go with an adventure. Thanks so much to the p2s 10 team. You guys are incredible. I couldn't have done it without you. Communal showers on skyppee!! Jk. I'll miss you all like crazy. Love you! And thanks to everyone reading my blog and supporting me from home. Can't wait to see you guys.


Sorry no photos from wheel dip yet. I was too busy living it.

No comments:

Post a Comment